Can you say Mah-Loo-Lah-Knee?

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

What Media Are You?

Apparently in our first post we were supposed to write in response to some of the questions on the handouts we received on the first day of class--My Bad.
Well, I am exposed to the media everyday, obviously. I enjoy reading the San Jose Mercury News, especially the sports section. I listen to my Ipod on the way to school. I listen to the radio in my car and I turn on the TV when I'm at home just to have background noise. I used to work at a movie theatre, so I've seen a lot of movies and now I work at Best Buy where media is constantly around me.
As much as I use computers, and although I do have a Myspace, I hate the internet. Not because I do not understand, but because I cannot stand sitting in front of a computer screen staring at information. I would much rather read a newspaper or a book or even watch tv. However, there are two shows that I do try to watch because I am completely addicted to them. Prison Break, Monday nights on Fox and CSI: Crime Scene Investigation whenever it comes on are my favorite shows.
Media is all around me, everyday.

Remember these bad boys?

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MySpace is a form of mass media, and every minute you spend on it, you are consuming media. (In other words, it "counts.")

 

Post a Comment

<< Home