Can you say Mah-Loo-Lah-Knee?

Monday, December 11, 2006

For Your Career

On my home page is a list of the latest top stories. Well the top stories aren't always the most important stories or the most controversial, sometimes they are just the most interesting.

When I logged on to check my email today, I found an article entitled 2006's Career Dos and Don'ts as somewhat of a last goodbye, to the class anyway, I suggest reading the article.

It is exactly what it says--a list of dos and don'ts to further your career.

I would have to say that the most important "don't" that they list is to not compromise your ethical judgement.

I beleive, that especially for the line of work that most of us are interested in, the ability to retain one's ethical judgement is extremely important.

Although the semester is ending, I am sure that most of us will still continue to blog because as Lilly has pointed out, blogging will be a vital part of all of our careers. Times are clearly changing and blogging is becoming mainstream, so it is with that knowledge that I recommend my own "do" for your career.

Do - write. Whether you continue to blog, keep a journal, or even write for the Spartan Daily. Writing can help your future, so why not?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home