Can you say Mah-Loo-Lah-Knee?

Monday, December 11, 2006

Kawakami Shines Some Light

I need you to bear with me on this, several of my posts are going to happen within the next few minutes, mostly because I have a lot of opinions and I haven't had the time to share them.

The first thing I want to share is that blogs are quite interesting. Well, I actually think that I may have said this several times over the course of the semester, but this time I say it with a positive tone. I am very optimistic about the way the world of blogs seems to be heading. Although I am not a big fan of regulated writing, I have found that when there is something to write about, the posts seem to fly by.

Well, I must say that I have finally found a blog that will suit me just fine. It is a blog that is published by a sports writer for the San Jose Mercury news. I have found that often times when I find myself reading the sports page it is usually an article by Tim Kawakami and it is usually about the 49ers or, when the season permits, the San Francisco Giants. That is my dream, well not really. But I do love reading about my teams.

Although it may have taken me all semester to learn this--blogs are good. They can be used as learning tools (Lilly's blog) and they can also be used for entertainment purposes (Kawakami's blog). I can honestly say that I may be finding myself reading a few more blogs.

1 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger Lilly Buchwitz said...

I like that you said that -- when you have something to write about, it just seems to fly. Remember that feeling. And from now on, when you feel strongly about something, or see something really interesting, or get angry about something, come back to your blog and write about it. Have opinions, express them, and be proud of them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home