Can you say Mah-Loo-Lah-Knee?

Friday, December 15, 2006

What Kind of Media Consumer am I Now?

I went back and read my first post prior to writing this. I found that I am definately a more concious consumer. I find myself criticizing almost, if not, everything that I watch, especially commercials. Commercials have never irritated me so much. I have no idea who comes up with the commercials, but they have been just awful lately.

Even when I watch television shows I find myself criticizing and analyzing the small things. Questioning how they could miss those little mistakes.

I found that my view as a media consumer has definately changed. I am more critical and more concious of what I am watching. I find that although I may still consume the same media, I am much more annoyed with it all.

I think that this class has definately changed my perspective and my views. I definately would be the same consumer without this class.

1 Comments:

At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a definitely as you did in the downgrade delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=adg panorama tools professional 5.3.0.43 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you use the dark methods of helping of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home